Constructed over a three-year period (1999-2001), the West Creek Ranch main residence was designed in stunning Southwestern style by architect Jamie Daugaard of Centre Sky Architecture, designer of luxury homes throughout the West, including the Yellowstone Club in Montana. The main residence features exquisite finishes and craftsmanship throughout more than 22,000 square feet of indoor living space that includes:
- Eight bedrooms and eight bathrooms on four levels
- An over-sized elevator servicing all four levels
- A great room
- A formal dining room, breakfast room and chef’s kitchen
- Spacious study with panoramic views and art studio
- Theater room, game room and gym
- Staff quarters
- Pool and spa
- Four water fountains (two exterior and two interior)
- Six fireplaces (five interior and one exterior)
- A two-level circular stone library
- Interior marble archways and columns
- Modern and efficient geo-thermal heating and cooling and a backup power generator
- A five-car garage
- A helipad
- All furnishings (exclusive of personal items such as art, fossils and other collections)
The main residence also contains approximately 3,500 square feet of covered verandas with furniture, thereby bringing the total living indoor and outdoor space to more than 25,500 square feet.
Creekside Guest House
Lovely two-bedroom, one-bathroom guest house in a natural setting. The Creekside Guest House offers ultimate privacy and comes equipped with a separate garage, and all furnishings. A full-service kitchen makes it easy to prepare meals sourced from fishing the nearby trout stream.
Summer Cabin at Sky Mesa
Picturesque three-bedroom, two-bathroom summer cabin with stunning mountain and canyon views. Sky Mesa Cabin is outfitted with its own helipad, all furnishings and a separate garage.